Episode 54 - Celebrating One Year of The Eleshia Show PodcastApr 28, 2022
Can you believe that it’s already the one-year anniversary of the launch of The Eleshia Show??
It seems like only yesterday I was pushing out of my comfort zone, facing my fears, and getting ready to put it out there into the world. It wasn’t easy. There were times when self-doubt tried to prevent me from reaching for my dreams.
But I’m so proud of what we have achieved!
We’ve had so many incredible guests on the show, touched on so many topics that are close to my heart, and managed to reach listeners in over 45 countries and 600 cities.
Thank you for all of your support!
I’d also like to give a big thank you to my team who have helped me stay motivated and accountable throughout. I really couldn’t have done it without you!
To celebrate, I decided to surprise you with a quick episode 🥳🥂
I run through all of the highlights of the episodes over the past year including
- Sarah Michelle Brown: Stop HIDING from the Camera! 7 Mistakes to Avoid to Create More Visibility
- Michelle Rohr: The Magic is YOU!
- Mari Taylor: Harnessing the Female Cycle and Learning to Live in Flow (6 part series)
- Pamela Windle: The Things You Need to Know About Perimenopausal Belly Fat, Are You Still Making These Mistakes with Food?
- Marisa Raymond: Why I Decided to Parent Mindfully
- Rachel Cooper Kennedy: How I Thrived and Survived Cancer while Managing Medical Menopause
- Samantha Sutherland: How Knowing Your Numbers Can Help You to Know Yourself
- Jacqueline Fisch: The Easiest Way to Get Started with Your Website Copy
- Brooke Siler: How Being Vulnerable and Learning About Perimenopause and Hormones Can Change Our Lives
- Kute Blackson: Harnessing The Magic of Surrender
- Vean Ima: Reclaim Your Power
- Louise Carr: Eating Yourself Back to Health at Perimenopause
- Robyn Reynolds: Declutter to Boost Your Productivity
- Alegre Ramos: Learn the Power of Planning
- Naava Carman: Taking Control of Your Fertility Journey using Acupuncture
I’ll also share more of my own insight and experiences along the way. Don’t miss this celebratory episode!
- “As the saying says, sometimes you just have to take one step and see what else arises. And that's exactly what I did. I took a chance and now I'm really, really enjoying seeing where that chance is going to take me in the future.”
- “If I hadn't taken this chance on myself, then all of these visions and desires and goals would have just sat dormant and I may not have been able to manifest what has come so far”
- “My mum passed away not fulfilling some of her dreams and her desires. That's what makes me so determined to do this and to make sure I get to do everything I want in this one life we have.”
Other resources mentioned
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 45 countries and over 600 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Connect with Eleshia and the community today