Episode 69 - How to Celebrate Your Wins to Grow Your BusinessAug 24, 2022
If you want to achieve real success in your business, grow beyond your wildest dreams and boost that bank balance, you’ll need to have a clear vision.
Once you have that vision you can bring it to life by believing in yourself, outlining your strategy then putting in the work.
As you’ve no doubt discovered already, it’s not always easy.
You’ll face multiple challenges, self-doubt is likely to pop up and you’ll need to take numerous risks along the way.
As a female entrepreneur, you’re also juggling so many other responsibilities like a partner, kids, a home, and perhaps a ‘regular’ job so overwhelm and burnout could also stand between you and your dream.
That’s why you must take time to stop, reflect and celebrate every win, no matter how big or small.
The only problem is, so many of us forget to do it!
So for this week’s episode of the podcast, I want to you grab a pen and a piece of paper, relax and listen. By taking time to celebrate yourself, you’ll give yourself the momentum you need to keep pushing forward, beat overwhelm and remember what truly brings you joy.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why your true desires matter (and how to define yours right now!)
- The tiny tricks I use to lift my mood when I’m having a tough day
- How focusing on your strengths can help you become even more kick-ass in business
- Why we all need a cheerleader or mentor and how to find yours
- The awesome FREE resource you need to download if you want to beat overwhelm
- How you can use a gratitude jar to keep you positive and motivated
And much more! Listen below.
- “We're doing ourselves a little bit of an injustice when we forget to celebrate our wins because we’re not giving ourselves time to really celebrate us. That is such an important part of being here.”
“I enjoy the work that I do so much because it brings me a lot of joy. But also I know that I am making a contribution to other people's lives, other people's lifestyles, other people's businesses and other people's mindset. To me, that is everything.”
“As business owners, we get so caught up in all of the tasks that we need to tick off our everlasting to do list. We're always up against tight deadlines and I'm 100% talking about myself too. Sometimes we forget to take a beat and actually look at our desires.”
- “Do you know what another huge win was? For me, it was recognizing that I didn't have the capacity to serve people when my cup was completely empty.”
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 47 countries and over 600 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Connect with Eleshia and the community today