Episode 79 - Believe in Yourself to Manifest Your DreamsNov 09, 2022
If you’re feeling like life is hard and achieving your goals is so far away, that’s 100% okay.
We’re often pulled in soo many different directions and forced to deal with so many challenges that can leave us doubting our inner power and ability to achieve our dreams.
We just don’t give ourselves enough credit for everything we’ve been doing on this beautiful journey we’re on.
Now, I’m not only referring to your business here, but the rest of your life.
Despite everything, every day we’re moving towards our dreams like growing our businesses, achieving our financial goals and most importantly, ENJOYING our time here on this earth.
Because being happy is what it’s ultimately about, isn’t it?
We can achieve our business goals, hit a six-figure income, feel like a superwoman and make a real impact in the world.
But if we’re not genuinely happy, what’s the point?
This week, I want to remind you of your inner amazingness. Show you how far you’ve already come and give you the five key questions you need to be asking yourself so you can live a life of abundance and joy.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why we MUST recognise our inner strength and celebrate our wins, big and small 🥳
- How the incredible art of manifestation helped me to get on The Goal Digger podcast (and can help you achieve your goals too!)
- Giving yourself enough space and time to get super-clear on what you want to achieve, and how to do it! 💫
- The five questions you should ask yourself if you want to be authentically happy NOW!!
- How to reclaim your power and lead your life and business from your heart ♥
And much more! Listen below 👇
- “Don't forget how amazing you are. Don't forget that this is your time. Think about all of the things that people tell you or people come to you for and really recognise it.”
- “You are the centre of your world and you have to remember that. Nobody else is going to.”
- “The sky is your limit. It’s time for you to consider the things that you want to do. Maybe you need to step back and think about all the things you’ve done to make other people happy and what would make YOU happy.”
- “Don't get me wrong, it IS hard to juggle. But at the same time, I’ve been tweaking the way I've worked for so long, especially when I had my daughter. That was a whole new experience for me- the first time that I've ever, ever had to put somebody so small first who needs me so much.”
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me:
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.
⭐ Join The Eleshia Show Podcast Chats here
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!