Episode 44 - Choose Self-Love Over EverythingFeb 16, 2022
If you’re like me, these are some of the things you may experience from time to time:
- Your mind goes a mile a minute with all the things you want and need to do
- You have major FOMO about all the opportunities coming your way and feel like you have to say yes to them all
- You’re constantly overwhelmed by things that you can and cannot control
- You get frustrated with yourself for feeling like you’re either doing too much or haven’t done enough
You’re not alone.
Whenever these thoughts and impulses threaten to come at me like a tsunami, I go back to the one place that’ll balance things out...
Self-love isn’t an act of selfishness. It’s nurturing yourself and attending to your body by surrendering to its needs. It’s choosing to do the things that refuel you, not drain you of love, energy, or creativity.
Take the time to listen to this quick episode, hopefully, you can use this time to reflect on your own path to self-love. Have you been neglecting yourself lately? Do you put yourself last often? This may be the nudge you need to get back on the right track and to choose self-love over everything else.
- It's really important for me to ensure that going into the next month, I'm doing things that are refueling me.
- Really take that time to just look after you.
- It was really nice to reflect, actually look after myself and give myself some self-care, love, and attention, and just take the time to rejuvenate. And I felt so much better for it.
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 41 countries and over 420 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Connect with Eleshia and the community today