Episode 74 - How to Boost The Power of Guest Podcast Appearances with Kristin MolenaarSep 28, 2022
Have you ever dreamed of starting your own podcast? Or growing your podcast so that it can help you connect with your audience, add even more value, build community and grow your business?
If so, you’re certainly not the only one. Podcasting remains one of the most powerful ways you can market your business, attract and nurture leads and make a real difference to those you serve.
This is exactly why I decided to launch The Eleshia Show.
I know that I could teach female entrepreneurs to get clear on their goals and then actually take action (without overwhelm!) so they could achieve the freedom and financial success they deserve.
With my corporate project management background, wellness knowledge and understanding of the unique challenges we all face, I knew how valuable this would be for you.
But let’s be honest. I knew it wasn’t going to be easy.
I had to overcome all those fears that were holding me back. I had to get strategic about content and marketing, even though I had zero experience. I needed to put myself out there in the world and turn to female mentors who could help me achieve the podcast success that I knew I deserved.
That’s why I was so excited to welcome entrepreneur and podcast expert, Kristin Molenaar to this podcast for this week’s episode.
With her mantra of "work less + make more", alongside her vast podcast marketing experience, she knows exactly how to make being a podcast guest deliver maximum results for your business and your audience.
I know you’re going to love her no-nonsense, uncomplicated approach! ❤
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why it’s so vital that we build community before launching a podcast
- How to be an awesome podcast guest and offer even more value
- The importance of aligning your content with the podcast’s existing listeners
- EXACTLY how to tailor your pitch to get more guest podcast appearances
- Why vanity metrics don’t work and what you should be doing instead
- What we should focus on if we want maximum freedom and financial success from our businesses
And much more! Listen below
- “We don't have to do something just because people have told us to. If you can figure out how to attract a new audience, nurture that audience, sell to the audience and keep them as clean, you have a business.” - Kristin
- “One story that comes to mind is a famous influencer who built up her following to over 3 million and then decided to launch a product. She couldn’t even sell 10% of the product because she hadn’t built those connections.” - Eleshia
- “We need to stop thinking that we need these vanity metrics in order to have a successful business. These things are not related. Your vanity metrics are not tied to your success, your finances and your freedom.” - Kristin
- “We’ve lost sight of what used to grow businesses before social media. We're stuck behind our computers just creating a lot of content, trying to prove to the world that we're awesome. Whereas before, we had to connect with people so that our business would grow.” - Kristin
Other resources mentioned
- ‘Grow Your Business by Harnessing Your Female Cycle’ Programme
- FREE 3-part video series on how to beat overwhelm
- The Women Who Gathered Book
- The Eleshia Show Podcast Chats
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 45 countries and over 600 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Connect with Eleshia and the community today