Episode 1 - Why I Left CorporateApr 27, 2021
“Investing in YOU is investing in your Business.”
- Eleshia Harris -
As individuals, we choose the path we take and we have the free will to decide on things that matter in our lives. Passion is the secret to finding success and happiness in life, no matter what you do.
This podcast is for everyone who is currently torn between choosing the path that will bring them the most joy and contentment. Host Eleshia Harris takes you along her past experiences as well as her learnings over the years.
Hear her story on how her life pivoted when her mum was diagnosed with an incurable type of cancer, how she used her pilates practice to work out her stresses, and how she eventually became a mum after being told it wouldn’t happen naturally.
She’ll be sharing tips, strategies, and insights to help you enhance your well-being and to build your business while still navigating life.
Learn how you can improve your lifestyle, the importance of making space for yourself and how to manage your business whilst living the life you want by investing in yourself.
Be inspired by her journey as a daughter, a mum, and an entrepreneur so you can pursue your own goals and never give up on your passion.
- I had to look after myself because without me doing that, everything else would have collapsed.
- I started to feel really empowered and gain clarity that I could help others do the same.
- Remember that without your well-being, there is no business.
- Coming from that heritage of always working harder, always having a backup - that was really installed in me.
- When things got really difficult, I would use my pilates practice to really tune into my body.
- My life was a blur for that first year of my mum passing away.
- I decided that everything that I had learned, prior to my own diagnosis, was time to take action and actually be my own doctor.
About the Show:
The Eleshia Show is a podcast to help female business owners feel empowered to put their well-being first whilst building their businesses. We’ll be bringing you conversations with guests and sometimes just solo episodes. We’ll be discussing strategies, sharing stories, experiences, expertise, insights, and everything in between to enhance your wellbeing and to build your business while still trying to navigate real life. The host Eleshia Harris will share her decades of project management and wellness coaching experience to help you to start saying yes without procrastinating.
About the Host:
Eleshia is a Holistic business growth strategist who helps female business owners get clear on their goals and implement them without overwhelm and procrastination. She helps her clients to move their businesses forward but not at the detriment of their health.
Together they create a plan to gain clarity, work more productively and feel more energised, giving them more time to spend doing the things that they’ve been longing to do for ages.
Connect with Eleshia:
Click HERE for the SHOW TRANSCRIPT.