Episode 64 - Why It's Important To Listen To What Your Body Is Trying to Tell YouJul 14, 2022
Do you ever take the time to reflect on just how incredible you are and how far you’ve come?
It’s all too easy to forget that once, your business was nothing more than a spark of inspiration, an idea, a dream that you hadn’t yet breathed life into. Whether your intuition told you that you could do it or you were overwhelmed by fear and self-doubt, you still stood up and started moving forwards. I want to congratulate you! I think you’re pretty amazing.
Getting from an idea to a fully-fledged profitable business that allows you to make a real difference in the world isn’t easy. Even more as women. Not only do we need to face the usual challenges that men do, but we also need to balance our multiple responsibilities.
We find ourselves reading blog posts on female entrepreneurship, listening to podcasts, watching videos, or reading books on productivity and learning how we can make it work. I’ve become somewhat of an expert over the years, believe me!!
But there’s also something we often don’t think about... Our periods!!
In this episode, I share with you:
- Why I decided it was time to make the Harnessing Your female podcast series into a course Why I think it’s important to invest wholeheartedly into understanding your cycle so you can build the business you want to maintain
- How I used the knowledge to heal myself from infertility and go on to have a baby naturally
- Why it's important to educate those around us
And much much more!
- “You need to ensure that you have that extra layer of white space in your diaries. You've heard me talk about this before. I know that sometimes it can be very hard, to just take 15 minutes, five minutes, two minutes but it’s so important.” - Eleshia
- “If you’re a solopreneur, you work on your own or even head up a team you do matter. You need to think about the way you feel, the way you are looking after yourself, what you're feeding yourself, how you are moving, what supplements you are taking, the tasks that you are tasked to do on a day-to-day basis. All of these things really truly do matter.” - Eleshia
- “For so long, we’ve been told that to talk about our periods or our cycle is a taboo subject when it comes to running our business. But it is you. It’s who you are.” - Eleshia
- “By investing in yourself, you’re setting those foundations, putting those systems in place and helping you to achieve success as a female business owner. Plus you’re doing it from a holistic standpoint.” - Eleshia
Other resources mentioned
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 46 countries and over 600 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Connect with Eleshia and the community today