Episode 75 - How The Power of Community Can Transform Our Businesses (& Lives) with Ghaz SamandariOct 05, 2022
When it comes to starting and growing your own business as a female entrepreneur, you know that you’re going to face challenges.
After all, following your dreams and passions takes a lot of bravery and hard work, especially in a male-dominated world.
Then not only do you face the usual challenges like perfecting your vision, getting clear on your offering, putting all those pieces of the marketing puzzle into place and dealing with admin, financial pressures, economic conditions and so on…
…you’re also juggling EVERYTHING else in your life….
Now, if you’ve read any small business books out there, you’ve probably been encouraged to stay strong, push through and focus on your goals because YOU are the only one who can make this happen.
But it can be tough. Lonely, even.
It can often feel like it’s you against the world.
That no one else is facing the challenges that you do.
Or even worse, that everyone else has got everything under control and you’re clearly not cut out for this female entrepreneurship thing if you haven’t.
As you’ll discover from listening to this week’s episode with female entrepreneur and founder of The COVN collective, Ghaz Samandari, this is completely false.
It’s only by building community, leaning on the love and support of others and having those eye-opening conversations that you can unleash the powerful entrepreneur within and make your business dreams happen.
As Serena Williams famously said, “The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.”
You’re going to LOVE this conversation because Ghaz has faced many challenges in her life. Yet she has broken out of her comfort zone, found her purpose and is now connecting with women from all walks of life so they can release their inner awesome.
It’s inspiring stuff and I can’t wait to hear your feedback!
Listen to this episode to discover:
- How we all have the capacity to change the world, especially when we do it together
- The power of vulnerability, openness and human connection when it comes to growing our businesses
- Why focusing on what we TRULY want can be a total gamechanger
- CONFIDENCE and how we can nurture it with the support of others
- How communities like Eleshia Lifestyle & The COVN Collective can transform your life and business
And much more! Listen below
- “It would've been really easy just to. Slump on down and stay down there. I'm really grateful that I found the right community of coaches. They say, you know, when you're open to whatever is next, the right thing meets you there.” - Ghaz
- “It starts with that small community and then you get that confidence. You let that community hold and then you start to spread your wings and you go and find what it is you desire. But you know that you can always come back to your community because they've got you.” - Eleshia
- “This is a beautiful opportunity to do it differently. Yes, let's do it better. Let's take what we know deep inside of us- what we know as carers, what we know as builders, what we know as creatives to be true and build a new way forward. I know that when we're together, we can make it happen.” - Ghaz
- “We have separate businesses. But when we come together we can make so many waves, and that's so important…” - Eleshia
For the last 20 years, Dr. Ghaz Samandari has worked in the field of women's reproductive rights as a behavior science researcher, fighting to ensure access to healthcare and freedom of decision-making for women and girls in the poorest regions of the world.
She's worked in over 30 countries around the world, helping communities improve conditions for their women and girls. From government ministers to tribal elders, she's sat down with all kinds of leaders to understand their aspirations and help cultivate and nurture their communities.
As she coached women from all around the world, she realized that her one-on-one clients were yearning for community where they could grow themselves and their businesses in the company of other powerful loving souls and that's how COVN Collective was born.
Connect with Ghaz Samandari
Other resources mentioned
- FREE 3-part video series on how to beat overwhelm
- The Eleshia Show Podcast Chats
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 45 countries and over 600 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Connect with Eleshia and the community today