Episode 95: 14 Proven Strategies to Elevate Your Mood and Boost ProductivityMar 15, 2023
Do you ever wake up in the morning and wish you could escape from those pressures, responsibilities and emotional challenges in your life?
You’re mentally and physically exhausted from living such a hectic life and juggling everything that your brain and body just scream for you to stop?
This happens to everyone at times, even me.
But I know that if I don’t listen to this vital message from my body, I’ll suffer, my family and friends will suffer and believe it or not, my business will also suffer because I won’t be fully able to unleash my full creativity, energy and desire to change the lives and businesses of women just like you.
That’s why I’ve dedicated this solo episode of the podcast (#95) to helping you get out of those stressful times and find healthy and positive ways forward. Listen right to the end so you don’t miss all the proven tips and tricks I use to help me through.
You’ll find out:
- Why it’s OK to feel those difficult feelings but so important not to get stuck in that place
- How ‘geek’ productivity hacks like scheduling, time blocking and the Pomodoro Technique 🍅 can save your sanity (and help you get more accomplished) 💪🏾
- Setting boundaries and why it’s so important, even if you’re a total people pleaser like me!
- The beautiful magic 🪄 that outsourcing, delegation and self-care can work on your mental health
- Why it’s always more fun and effective to work alongside your menstrual cycle 🤩(check this out to learn more about learning to live in flow)
And much more!
- “Sometimes I wake up and I don't wanna do anything. However, I also know that if I stay stuck in that place of doom and despair, Then I'm not just hurting myself, I'm hurting my family as well.”
- “You've heard it before, but you HAVE TO prioritize yourself. You have to sit down and write down what you want to get done for the day if you want to take it to a whole new level.”
- “Just being comfortable with myself and acknowledging that I am frigging amazing is totally new for me. Yes, me. I am amazing. Just by giving myself that kudos to know that I know what I'm talking about, I’m showing up for myself, my family and my clients. I get my clients' results that they are blown away by!”
- “I'm a people pleaser. However, not having boundaries in place created havoc. So I’m now very clear about my time. I have learned to say no, which is not easy for somebody who always automatically goes to “Yes”.
Other resources mentioned
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!