Episode 96: How EFT Can Help Cultivate Confidence and Self-Worth with Meryl HaytonApr 05, 2023
Have you ever used EFT? Or do you know what it means?
EFT stands for ‘Emotional Freedom Technique’ and has truly helped me over the years to work through some challenging situations. Whenever I’ve been struggling with overwhelm, grief, or stress, it’s been one of the go-to wellness tools that have helped me process my emotions and bounce right back.
If you're currently experiencing any of the above or even don’t feel confident to achieve your dreams and goals, I highly recommend you listen to this episode with Transformational Coach and EFT expert, Meryl Hayton.
You’ll learn how you can better manage your emotions, keep stress at bay, heal within, and effectively manifest anything your heart desires.
NOTE: Everything we mention in the episode will be available on my website using visuals to help.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- How this effective, simple, and free self-help tool can help you feel confident to ask for what you want, go for your goals, and shift your relationships.
- Why so many of us develop a ‘trauma capsule’ throughout our lives, how it affects our success and happiness AND what we can do about it 🥰
- The importance of checking in with ourselves, our goals, what we’re manifesting and how we are feeling about it
- What we can do to heal from our trauma and then rewire those old thought patterns and sensations that stop us in our tracks
- Why we should never suppress our emotions and how to express them, move through them and heal
- “We're always manifesting, whether or not you’re getting what you want. Your energy is manifesting. it's not just the thought of what you want, it's the energy of really believing that it's possible, right? It's the energy of excitement and gratitude for already having the thing that you want.” - Meryl
- “Sometimes when we are in something, we forget to gift ourselves something too. This whole reason I launched this podcast is to remind people that they are the investment and just by giving ourselves another self-care practice, we can add another powerful trick to our toolbox” - Eleshia
- “When I was really struggling, frustrated, living in survival mode and I couldn't find a way out, So I would reach out to the people who did see this way out and then just kept on that self-development path. I got myself to a point where I said, "Okay, I need to surround myself with even more people that are like me.” - Meryl
- “Even though I have all this fear that I’m not doing enough in my business, I’m choosing to find ease and flow anyway.” - Eleshia
Other resources mentioned:
- Get the FREE 7-Day Tapping Series here
- Join the FB Group
- Book: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Your Soul-Aligned Business: 25 Practical Strategies from the Experts- Meryl Hayton
- Book: ‘You Are A Badass At Making Money’- Jen Sincero
About the Guest
Meryl is a spiritual beach-loving cat mom helping you RECLAIM your self-worth, self-trust & confidence. She’s spent her life learning how to love and accept herself by healing her chronic stress & negativity. 6 years ago she was led to EFT & decided to follow her calling to be a healer/coach because she wants to make a huge impact in the world helping women stop second-guessing themselves. She is an EFT Int’l Accredited Certified EFT practitioner in levels 1-3 and is trained in inner child healing, ancestral healing, Optimal EFT, and is trauma-informed. If she’s not cooking in the kitchen you’ll find her in a yoga class, dancing or singing karaoke.
She loves facilitating her clients through self-discovery, self-empowerment, and deep healing & transformation of their inner critic by building a loving & accepting relationship with their past, their emotions & nervous system.
She was an Accounting Professional turned Nail Salon Owner then led to becoming a tapping professional using her fingers all along the way. She feels tapping is 'the best' tool to have in your life to manage your emotions, and regulate your nervous system so you have true inner peace.
Connect with Meryl Hayton
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.
If you would like to TAP along with us Watch the full episode below.