Episode 90: Why Bespoke Tea Should Become Part of Your Self-Care Ritual with Amandine AyalaFeb 08, 2023
If you’re a female entrepreneur, live a busy life or suffer from stress or anxiety, you KNOW you should give yourself a break.
Because there are often times when you want to hit that imaginary ‘pause button’ and get the restorative sleep and rest that you need to feel great.
But running and growing a business can be hectic, especially if you’re like me and have a family or partner, a home to take care of and a gazillion things you need to take care of.
Self-care and ‘me time’ can feel like an impossible dream.
So what if I was to tell you that you can do something quick, easy and relaxing that will leave you with a sense of calm, escape and actually support your body and mind?
Yes, start drinking more tea.
As this week’s podcast guest, tea alchemist, hemp & cannabis consultant, self-care advocate, and Founder & CEO of Bloem & Moi, Amandine Ayala says, the whole ritual of drinking tea can feel luxurious and leave you feeling nurtured and grounded.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why brewing delicious tea and inhaling its fragrance can be such a powerful self-care ritual and can help with focus and productivity
- How our bodies tell us exactly what we need (even if we don’t want them to!)
- The healing power and complexity of CBD and how it can benefit you, especially if you’re perimenopausal
- Creativity, self-worth and self-care, and how they can transform our wellbeing
- How to make the perfect cup of luxurious tea and get maximum benefits from the plant
- Why organic teas often aren’t everything they claim to be!
- “Tea is a beautiful way to engage all of your senses and put yourself first. Because if you put an intention behind your daily cup of tea, you’re making that conscious decision to carve 20 minutes out of your day to create a sacred pocket of time just for you.”- Amandine
- “Making it a ritual, knowing that everything that has gone into it has been blended for you with love, and also that you are going to get so many benefits out of it…That's golden.” - Eleshia
- “CBD offered me a completely different side to the plant. By doing all my research and realizing how complex it is, I just love it. One thing that really lit a fire in me was to see how much it could help people, but how hard it was to access in a lot of places.” - Amandine
- “Tea is just about luxury because as women and female business owners, it can be really lonely. So having those connections where you can dial back into who you are, what you stand for, and also the community that you have around you by connecting with tea…It's amazing.” - Amandine
Other resources mentioned:
Amandine Ayala is a crazy cat lady, tea alchemist, hemp & cannabis consultant, self-care advocate, animal lover, and the Founder & CEO of Bloem & Moi.
She creates bespoke signature tea blends for business owners who lead with their whole hearts and who are ready to elevate their clients’ experiences with unique, personalized, luxurious gifts.
Her range of luxury hemp tea blends was created to help busy, passionate professionals and entrepreneurs to elevate their self-care daily with an infusion of luxury.
Connect with Amandine:
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Connect with Eleshia & the community on social media. Visit her Website or follow her on Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.
⭐ Join The Eleshia Show Podcast Chats here