Episode 56 - 10 Natural Ways to Defeat Hay fever and AllergiesMay 11, 2022
Hayfever and allergies. Eugh! 🤧
When you’re trying to focus on living your best life, be productive, look after your family, chase your dreams and grow your business, they can really suck.
If you’re sneezing, your nose is dripping, your eyes are red and itchy and you feel exhausted, you’re hardly in your best shape, are you?
Even if you take hayfever or allergy medication, it’s not like flicking a switch and getting back to ‘normal’ because they do have their side effects. Stuff like drowsiness, headaches, nausea and having a dry mouth...
I’ve battled those hayfever demons for as long as I can remember and seen the impact it can have on every area of my life.
But when I decided to take my fertility into my own hands, I learned that there is another way to control these frustrating and even debilitating symptoms without feeling like a zombie….
By taking a natural approach.
Today I want to share with you the ten things I’ve done to help ease my hayfever symptoms and feel like myself again. They’re all completely natural and they’ve really made a difference in my family’s lives.
Listen to find out more about controlling your hayfever using natural remedies
- “Since the age of five, hay fever has been part of my life. Can you imagine not knowing what’s happening to you, and not seeing any of your friends going through the same kind of irritations? They didn’t have to deal with the runny and stuffy nose, the itchy eyes, the sneezing, the tiredness and just feeling drained.”
- “My hayfever and allergy symptoms were full-on from the get-go and have impacted my work, socialising, holidays, and productivity”
- “I still just want to get out of bed in the morning. Because I've had those days where I've woken up and just felt so drained because of the hay fever or the tablets that I used to take.”
- “I wish I’d found these amazing natural remedies years and years and years ago because both my brother and I have really benefited from using them.”
Other resources mentioned
- Episode 53: Taking Control of Your Fertility Journey using Acupuncture with Naava Carman
- Episode 50: Why Master The Art of Planning (& 50th Episode Celebration!)
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 45 countries and over 600 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Connect with Eleshia and the community today
Jenna and I on the Gold Digger podcast
When Jenna told me the date my episode was going to air, I shrieked and got to work to implement the podcast strategies she shared.