Episode 86 - How I’m Using the Lessons I’ve Learned to Continue to Grow my BusinessJan 04, 2023
THIS is the year when you’re going to take your business to the next level, achieve those incredible income goals, feel much happier and more fulfilled AND spend more time doing what you love (not only what you have to).
You’re going to get clear on what you really want…Become more strategic in your business and life…Start putting yourself and your wellness first….
Yes! You’re amazing and I know that if you’re a fan of this podcast, you CAN make it happen.
But I also know that it can feel very daunting and overwhelming. 😕
If you don’t know where to start, how to keep yourself motivated and don’t have the right people around you, you might find yourself giving up on the dream, even if you KNOW that you can get there.
In this New Year 2023 episode of the podcast, I’m going to explain what I’ve learned about planning from 15+ years working in corporate banking, give you some super-stealable tips on what you can do to accelerate the growth of your business and then share what I do to ensure my business and life run smoothly.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why finding time to pause and consider what you really want from your life and business in 2023 🤩
- The clever project management hacks you can steal to move closer towards your goals without feeling overwhelmed
- Which awesome tools I use to streamline my business processes and ensure I don’t drop the ball on ANYTHING 🥳
- Why getting a mentor or coach and surrounding yourself with the right people can be a total game-changer 😁
And much more! Listen below 👇
- “Just take a moment of silence and congratulate yourself. You’re so amazing and you’re doing big things. There are some people who just aren’t built to do all of this but you are out there doing it! Give yourself this moment.”
- As a solo entrepreneur. I want to make sure that I don't drop any balls. I want to make sure that my clients feel like they are being seen and heard all the time, and that working with me is seamless.”
- “You have to believe in you. Surround yourself with people who are going to help to lift you up and not drain your energy. Listen to podcasts, surround yourself in a bubble where you are getting exactly what you need to nourish that fire in your belly to achieve everything that you.”
- “I want to be social but it can be so taxing on my brain and body as an empath. I have to shit myself down and create a bubble to protect myself. So I made the decision just the other day not to go somewhere, even though I’d already paid for the ticket. My body was just telling me “NO!” and I had to listen because it would have taken me a few days to feel like myself again. It takes up so much of my energy.”
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.
⭐ Join The Eleshia Show Podcast Chats here
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!