Episode 92: Why We Often Feel Disconnected from Our Whys (+ What We Can Do About It)Feb 23, 2023
We all know that launching and growing a thriving business isn’t for the faint-hearted.
You’ll need to focus on what matters, work your butt off and keep investing in yourself if you want to achieve your business and financial goals.
But there’s one problem. Although it's both extremely rewarding and exciting, it can also be a frustrating and exhausting process.
Especially if you’re working hard, chasing those opportunities and focusing on how best to reach your target audience but STILL not getting to where you want to be.
Many of my clients come to me feeling exactly like this.
They know exactly what they want but they’re tired of wasting time chasing their dreams when nothing seems to be working…
But what they don’t realise is that refocusing on their ‘why’, taking care of themselves first and learning the art of delegation can help them kickstart their business dreams without ever hitting burnout.
In this week’s solo episode of the podcast I’ll be explaining exactly how you can do this.
You find out:
- Why it’s never too late to embrace new opportunities and make your dreams come true
- How I made the decision to be fully in charge of my life & the crazy adventures that adopting this mindset has brought my way!
- Finding your ‘why’ and how we can use this information to guide our futures
- Why vision boards, bucket lists and simply writing stuff down can lead to transformation
- The most effective strategy for focusing on your business and reaching your goals without hitting burnout
And much more!
- “What are your end goals and what are your whys? Why do you want to get to that end goal? There always needs to be a ‘why’ attached to it because otherwise, it's just gonna be fluffy. You need to make it realistic.” [00:19:09]
- “Whatever you still want to achieve in this life, you can do it. Don’t let anybody tell you that you can't. If it feels overwhelming, then you just need to sit down and break these dreams and desires into smaller, more manageable goals.” [00:09:49]
- “Often I hear people say, ‘I wanna make a hundred grand’. But why? How is that gonna change your life? What are you gonna do with that 100k? What does that look like from a working perspective? How are you going to make that over the course of the year? What does it mean for your family? How are you gonna ensure that you look after yourself while you are making this 100k?”[00:19:19]
- “Sometimes when I work with clients, I know that they don't necessarily want to change. They want the end result, but they don't want to do the work to get there. So that's my job. It’s my job to find and help them to get to where they want to be with the steps that I put in place for them.” [00:12:49]
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Connect with Eleshia & the community on social media. Visit her Website or follow her on Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!