Episode 93: How to Master Your Marketing with Authenticity with Jade FrancescaMar 01, 2023
As female entrepreneurs, we know that we need to market our businesses effectively if we want to grow successful and profitable businesses.
But it can be stressful, confusing and overwhelming.
Where do you start? What should you do? Who should you focus on? Should you do social media, write blog posts, send newsletters or even invest in FB or Google ads?...
The list goes on…
But as this week’s podcast guest, founder of Strategize with Creativity and aligned marketing strategist and designer Jade Francesca explains, we can market our businesses effectively and actually enjoy the experience if we can market with authenticity.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why a one-size fits all marketing strategy isn’t going to work (and what to do instead)
- The surprising dangers of focusing solely on content marketing without promoting your offerings
- How do discover EXACTLY which marketing strategy could work for you and save time and money 💰
- The secret trick that will help you enjoy your marketing strategy instead of dreading it (yes, it is possible!)
- Why putting yourself in your ideal client or customer’s shoes is a game-changer
And much more!
- “If we never tell them what we're selling, they're not going to know. They're not going to know magically. We do need to make it easy for them.” - Jade
- “How do you like to show up in this world? I didn't even consider that despite the fact I'm happy to be an extrovert, there are times that I need to just cocoon myself and not see or speak to anybody. I continue to focus on how I'm feeling and use that knowledge to guide how and when I do things.” - Eleshia
- “You want people who say, “Hell, yeah!” when they buy your products or your services. That only happens when people are buying out of excitement, out of passion, out of curiosity. That's not gonna happen if you sell from a place of fear and scarcity and fear of missing out on all of those things." - Jade
- “If you don't feel like doing something, please don’t push through because that's when burnout happens. Instead, follow your intuition, follow your energy levels and know that there's always going to be time to do what you need to do.”
Other resources mentioned
Jade Francesca is the founder of Strategize with Creativity and is an aligned marketing strategist & designer. She helps heart-centered and passion-driven entrepreneurs & authors go from discouraged and overwhelmed to happy and clear with their marketing so they can attract their ideal audience as their authentic self. She has worked with entrepreneurs across several industries, and her favourite industries are wellness, spiritual, and business.
Connect with Jade Francesca
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Connect with Eleshia & the community on social media. Visit her Website or follow her on Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!