Episode 94: Empowering Strategies to Celebrate Yourself & Achieve Your GoalsMar 08, 2023
Let me ask you a question…
Have you started to doubt whether you can actually achieve the business success, happiness and fulfillment you dream of?
You’ve been working hard, struggling to balance all the demands the world places on you and you still haven’t yet reached that big juicy goal you set for yourself…
Worse still, if you are surrounded by people who don’t believe your dream and think you’d be better off going back to that 9-5, you are even more likely to give up before the magic happens.
Let me reassure you that this is very common, but it DOESN’T mean that you’re doomed to fail.
If you can celebrate yourself and focus on your wins, take care of your body and mind and surround yourself with cheerleaders who believe in your success and get strategic when it comes to your planning, you’ll get back on track and rediscover that energy, optimism and self-belief you need to succeed.
Listen to this week’s episode of the podcast to learn…
- Why visualising what you really want can really open your eyes and shift your mindset
- How listening to our bodies can help us stay healthy, juggle our responsibilities and ultimately avoid burnout
- Which small lifestyle tweaks I made to transform the way I look and feel
- Why ditching the ‘non-believers’ and growing a strong support work can be game-changing
- How mapping out what you want can boost your focus, and productivity and help you make those dreams come true (Need more help? Come along to my FREE weekly planning sessions. Find out more here)
And much more!
- “Burnout is usually the end result of what happens if we push ourselves too hard. But there are certain things that happen before burnout that we aren’t paying attention to or are avoiding or ignoring.”
- “Eliminating alcohol wasn’t as difficult as I thought it was going to be. Because anytime I was drinking alcohol, the brain fog would get more intense, I’d find it hard to sleep and would be more irritable. It was an easy win for me to just give it up.”
- “Consider the ways that you’re feeling and what you’re not helping yourself with and make a note of them. Is it because of your health? Your job? Your wellbeing? Your community? Family, friends or children?” [00:13:10]
- “Don’t think that you’re silly for wanting what you want, because you’re not. Your dreams and desires are valid. If people are poo-pooing your ideas, telling you that you’re crazy for wanting this or even for thinking that this is possible, these aren’t the people you want to be around at the moment.” [00:15:40]
Other resources mentioned:
- Episode 16- The Things You Need to Know About Perimenopausal Belly Fat with Pamela Windle
- Episode 27- Are You Still Making these Mistakes with Food? With Pamela Windle
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Connect with Eleshia & the community on social media. Visit her Website or follow her on Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!