Episode 98: How to Understand Your Hormonal Landscape & Feel Fantastic with Kathy FritzApr 19, 2023
How often do you listen to your intuition when it comes to your health and happiness? Do you notice changes in your body, feel that you need a break or even struggle with a sense of overwhelm but continually put other people’s needs first?
As you know, I’m a huge advocate for prioritising your own needs so you can feel happy and healthy, feel confident that you can achieve your goals whilst also taking care of those you love.
As we move into our 30s, 40s and 50s and start experiencing symptoms of perimenopause and menopause approach, this becomes more important than ever. But at the same time, we’re usually busier and under more pressure than ever.
So we tend to ignore our bodies, trying to push through so we can achieve our business and lifestyle goals and keep all those balls in the air.
But as you’ll discover by listening to this episode of the podcast, reclaiming that essential ‘me time’, finding time to rest and listening to our bodies’ messages is more important than ever before.
For this episode, I’m joined by board-certified master hormone coach Kathy Fritz who helps women in perimenopause and menopause gain relief from their hormonal symptoms, lose weight, rediscover their energy, feel sexy and stop thinking that they’re losing their minds.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why our bodies often cry for help and why it’s so important not to ignore them and start listening instead
- How our hormonal balance shifts from month to month (even during perimenopause) and how we can support ourselves to look and feel our best 😍
- Prioritising our own needs, why it’s often so challenging and why it matters so very much in all aspects of our lives💓
- Being our own health detectives and advocates (and what to do when you struggle to find help)
- Why we shouldn’t only focus on looking younger, but also on becoming younger from the inside too! 💫
And much more!
- “Your symptoms are your body’s way of saying ‘Hey, I need some help’. Don’t ignore your body, don’t ignore your intuition and know that the right support is out there for you. You just have to ask for it.” -Kathy
- “I didn't listen to my intuition for so long. I was burying it because I was grieving. Of course, nobody wants to always hear that inner voice that is telling you to do something that you don't think you should be doing.” - Eleshia
- “It’s all about holding space and reminding ourselves that we are worthy of that time for ourselves. Often we put ourselves last. We prioritize the family, the spouse, our ageing parents, our friends or whatever while balancing all of this with our businesses. But if you don't take care of yourself, who will?” - Kathy
- “You need to be your own detective and your own advocate. If you know that you need help but don’t feel like you’re getting the answers you need, get a second opinion or find someone who will hold you in that space. That’s 100% key for your growth and wellbeing.” - Eleshia
Other resources mentioned:
- FREEBIE Four Surprising Ways to Reduce Your Hot Flashes, Insomnia and Waistline DOWNLOAD
About the Guest
Kathy Fritz is a board-certified master hormone coach who helps women in perimenopause and menopause experience relief from hormonal symptoms like fatigue, hot flashes, moodiness, and insomnia. Her clients lose weight, rediscover their energy, feel sexy, and stop thinking they're losing their minds. Kathy's background in education gives her the expertise to individualize material so her clients can go from where they are to where they want to be.
Connect with Kathy Fritz
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.