Episode 99: Why Connecting With Your Energetic Cycle is Vital for Beating Overwhelm with Mairi TaylorApr 21, 2023
Our hormones have a lot to answer for, don’t they?
We can feel super sociable, energetic, productive and ready to conquer anything at certain times in the month. Then at other times, we can struggle to feel motivated, don’t like being around people and can even find it harder than ever to think clearly or achieve our goals.
Even if we have reached perimenopause or menopause and no longer have our periods we still experience these monthly shifts that can affect everything we do in our lives and businesses.
Often we try to push through because that’s what society tells us to do. With all those projects, deadlines and various responsibilities, we often feel like it’s our only option if we want to live a rich, fulfilling, successful and financially stable life.
But as this week’s podcast guest, menopause rockstar Mairi Taylor tells us, if we can tune in to our natural female cycles, learn to nurture ourselves better and listen to our intuition, we can take care of ourselves, beat overwhelm, live in alignment with our values and achieve everything we set out to.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- How we can live in alignment with our female cycles (and how it can can transform our daily lives, productivity and success) 🌚
- Why we need to harness our female power and say “NO MORE”, no matter what society says 💪🏾
- Finding your non-negotiables and how to use them to navigate your way through the world
- How listening to our intuition and escaping hustle culture can transform our businesses
- Why stopping and taking time to find your true desires can help you beat overwhelm and procrastination and move forward (you’ll be surprised how!) 🧘🏾♀️
- The importance of pausing and finding space to nurture and embrace ourselves
And much more!
- “I've had so many people telling me what I should be doing, how I should be feeling and how I should be visiting my mum. But I've had to do exactly what's right for me and get to where I needed to be in my own time and in my own space and in my own way. And it's not always what society thinks it should look like.” - Mairi
- “When we aren’t giving ourselves the ‘nurture time’ we need, the overwhelm and procrastination sets in. I always say to my clients to sit still for a little while, listen to their intuition and understand what it is that they truly want and desire. Then I see the lights come on and decisions being made.” - Eleshia
- “I'm not gonna push anymore. I just need the space for processing, healing, and untangling. I know and trust that if and when I wanna pick up the pace again, I will be ready to do so.” - Mairi
- “I love the fact that I can work in flow and my clients know that about me as well. They know that they can cancel if they're not feeling good. They know that they don't have to push through. They know that I'm gonna be here in whatever capacity that they need. Whenever they need me.” - Eleshia
Connect with Mairi Taylor
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Connect with Eleshia & the community on social media. Visit her Website or follow her on Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.