Episode 103: Conquering Allergy Season: Proven Wellbeing Tips and RemediesJun 07, 2023
Have you ever found yourself having to cancel plans or call in sick because your allergies were off the charts? I can definitely relate.
For years, I relied on over-the-counter medications to alleviate my symptoms, but they often left me feeling even worse. That's when I embarked on a personal journey to uncover the underlying causes of my allergies, rather than just treating the symptoms.
In this episode, I want to share with you the invaluable insights I've gained and the wellbeing tips I've discovered along the way. These tips have not only helped me keep my allergies at bay but have also enabled me to maintain productivity and foster the growth of my business in a way that aligns with my needs.
Picture this: no more days lost to relentless sneezing, itchy eyes, or a stuffy nose. Together, we'll explore strategies that go beyond merely treating the surface-level discomfort. Are you ready to take charge of your allergies and transform your life?
Let's dive in!
In this episode I share over 20 easy to eliminate tips that you can integrate into your lifestyle swiftly.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why it's important to understand the underlying cause of your allergies so you can develop targeted approaches to address them effectively.
- Wellbeing tips for allergy management: I'll unveil a comprehensive set of wellbeing tips and practices that have proven effective in keeping my allergies in check. From creating an allergy-friendly environment to natural remedies and self-care practices, we'll cover it all.
- Navigating productivity during allergy season: Allergies can disrupt our productivity, but fear not! I'll provide strategies to help you stay focused and productive, even when allergies strike. You'll learn how to adapt your workflow, manage your time effectively, and maintain your professional growth.
And so much more.
If you're tired of feeling held back by your allergies and want to reclaim control over your wellbeing and work life, this episode is a must-listen.
- “I've also noticed that over the course of years, I now have allergies to food and also to animal hairs as well . And so that can really, really affect your mood and it can affect. Your revenue because if you are working for yourself and you are having to take time off because you are suffering, then that's gonna have an effect on your bottom line, to your revenue, to your pipeline. If you can't do the tasks and the job that you are one employee to do or that you do as a business owner” [00:02:59]
- “Having a community of people that actually understand allergies as well has been really important because, It's really hard when people don't understand what you're going through and they don't have much sympathy” [00:06:34]
- “Over the years, I ensure that I check labels of the ingredients that I'm putting on my skin because that is our biggest organ, and anything that we put onto our skin, we tend to absorb as well” [00:19:24]
- “Prescriptions are expensive, and so think about the things that you can do in your house first to be able to help you to go forward with your allergies”. [00:24:20]
Other resources mentioned:
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.