Episode 108: The Art of Managing Business and Wellness: 7 Lifestyle Strategies for a Balanced SummerJul 12, 2023
If you’ve been listening to The Eleshia Show for a while, you’ll know that spending quality time with my family (while building my business) is one of my key priorities.
We can have the most successful businesses in the world, have a healthy bank balance and be living the lifestyle of our dreams. But if we don’t remember those things that truly matter in life…
Without Love, Laughter, and Family can we ever feel fulfilled?
This can be challenging enough throughout the year when we’re juggling multiple responsibilities, taking care of our homes, trying to take care of ourselves and focusing on launching or growing our businesses. Then the summer holidays roll around and we are faced with a decision.
Are we going to work all through the summer months or are we going to enjoy quality time with the ones that we love.
Over the years, I’ve learned that we can balance it all and enjoy this precious time with our kids if we are strategic when it comes to where to invest our energies.
That’s why, in this week’s episode of the podcast, I share my eight tips and tricks on how you can continue to build your business during the summer holidays without losing your mind!!
Listen to this episode to discover why:
- Continuing with your morning routine will help you stay sane
- The reasons why it's important to get you whole involved in planning for summer
- Why I’ve decided to concentrate on intentional connections this year
- The importance of taking at least 2 weeks of from your business
And so much more.
- "I'm here to say to you, don't feel guilty because you are one of the reasons why your family gets to do some of those amazing things, right?" [09.33]
- "Please, please, if you've got a morning routine, if there's something that you usually do in the morning, to really just ground yourself, continue doing that, don't let it slip" [18.15]
- Remember you are the biggest investment. Make sure that you are looking after yourself because no one else will, and you are very important" [27.23]
Other resources mentioned:
- Episode 4 - How I Enhanced My Chances of Fertility
- Episode 53 - Taking Control of Your Fertility Journey using Acupuncture with Naava Carman
- Episode 60 - Opening Up About Our Infertility and IVF Journey with Sherry & Penny Samuels
- Episode 62 - 11 Lessons I Learnt On My Fertility Journey
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.