Episode 85 - Breaking Free From The Hustle: The Best of The Eleshia ShowDec 28, 2022
“You need to be here for yourself. It's not just all about the hustle and the flow and running from this place to another.”- Eleshia Harris
When I launched The Eleshia Show podcast, I knew I could make a real difference in your life.
I knew that breaking through the hustle, chaos and overwhelm, getting clear on what you REALLY want from your life and prioritising yourself was key to feeling fulfilled and enjoying lasting success in business and life.
By combining over 15+ experience as an expert in business and wellness transformation, I knew that I could help you build the lifestyle YOU dream of, even if you’re already juggling a million different responsibilities and often find that you don’t have the mental capacity for anything else.
Over the past 18 months since we launched The Eleshia Show (and now 85 fantastic episodes, I’ve invited 31 female entrepreneurs and experts to share their wisdom and talk about overwhelm, self-sabotage, wellness, business strategy, pregnancy and motherhood and many other topics besides.
So, for this week’s celebratory episode of the podcast, I wanted to take you on a trip down memory lane and revisit some of the podcast highlights from the past two years so that you don’t miss a thing!
Listen to this episode to hear these thought-provoking snippets of wisdom:
⭐ Why believing our inner critics is a rookie mistake and how we can become more visible
⭐ How freeing ourselves of our “Shoulds” and honouring our true desires can help us change the world
⭐ Difficult emotions like grief, stress and overwhelm and how they can be our biggest teachers (if we let them)
⭐ The super simple trick you should use if you have big goals but feel overwhelmed
⭐ Why focusing on manifestation, affirmations and visualization WON’T work and what you can do instead
So grab your favourite drink, sit down somewhere comfy with your notebook and hit listen below 👇
- “When we free ourselves of the "shoulds," and honour our own desire, we automatically change other people just by them bearing witness versus you going out there and forcing it and cramming it and hustling it. It's like your real power is in the fact that you can just do something for yourself and then, boom, lives change.” - Michelle Rohr (Episode 5- The Magic is YOU!)
- “The inner critic's job is to stop you from moving forward. It's to stop you from putting yourself out there cause it's afraid you won't be able to handle it. It’s going to pick apart everything that, somewhere inside of you, you haven't made peace with.” - Sarah Michelle Brown - (Episode 3- Stop HIDING from the Camera! 7 Mistakes to Avoid to Create More Visibility)
- “Just choose one thing, make that 1% change and stick to it. And then when you’ve mastered that, go on to the next thing. Because otherwise, it can just feel overwhelming and impossible.” - Pamela Windle - (Episode 16- The Things You Need to Know About Perimenopausal Belly Fat)
- “You have to champion yourself because if you don't do it, nobody else is going to do it. Even the people you think are your nearest and dearest, they're not going to because everybody is projecting their own fears, ideas, wishes and whatever onto the rest of the world, including you. So even the people who you think have your best interests at heart, the only person that really has your best interest at heart is you.” - Brooke Siler (Episode 31- How Being Vulnerable and Learning About Perimenopause and Hormones Can Change Our Lives)
Shift your mindset and grow your business with me
⭐ Get access to the free 3-part video series ‘How to Beat Overwhelm’ here
⭐ Schedule a FREE 30-minute chat with me here.
⭐ Get your hands on my amazing Digital Planner here.
⭐ Sign up for my Simplify Your Business Goals to get more productive, efficient and focused than you ever thought possible here.
⭐ Join The Eleshia Show Podcast Chats here
Mentioned on the show:
- Episode 5: The Magic is YOU!
- Episode 2 - Why It’s Important To Be In The Right Relationship With Grief
- Episode 3 - Stop HIDING from the Camera! 7 Mistakes to Avoid to Create More Visibility
- Episode 14 - Rock Your Menopause
- Episode 16 - The Things You Need to Know About Perimenopausal Belly Fat
- Episode 31 - How Being Vulnerable and Learning About Perimenopause and Hormones Can Change Our Lives
About the show:
Need simple strategies to help you grow your business and achieve more without working harder? Struggling to balance work, life, and all your other commitments and don’t want to burn out? You’re in the right place.
The Eleshia Show is a holistic business and lifestyle strategy podcast to help you get clear on your business goals, stop procrastinating, boost your income, and do what lights you up.
Women are taking notice! We have listeners across 51 countries and over 750 cities! We’re teaching female business owners across the world how to achieve more with less while looking after themselves. And we can do the same for you!
We’re having intimate conversations — the kinds that most female business owners are having privately. You don’t want to miss these.
Tune in to the podcast every Wednesday to discover exactly what expert CEOs did to get their businesses off the ground and achieve success so you can do the same!
With your host, Eleshia Harris, business coach and growth strategist, you can redefine what success means, ditch the stress and confusion and learn how to run your business from a place of ease and excitement.
If you want to talk business, wellbeing, lifestyle, mindset, goals, and scaling organic growth, don’t miss it!